With more than 25 years of experience advising on business development, growth strategies, and writing for internal and external audiences, I help businesses and professionals identify and embrace opportunities for success. My job is to remove the clutter that prevents people from tackling their big projects.
As a business writer, I work with businesses to review and enhance communication strategies, provide writing, editing and proofreading services. Clients call on me to take on overflow writing assignments, allowing them to focus their time and energy on the most important matters facing their business.
As a business development consultant, I help clients review their current business practices and consider ways they can gain new clients, retain existing ones, and explore options for improving client and employee engagement.
As a certified professional coach, I help businesses and individuals focus on finding the next level and working with them to get there, helping them build lasting habits for personal and professional growth.
Clients hire me to help:
- Revitalize online and marketing content: websites, blogs, brochures, using SEO-optimized language
- Write engaging award submissions, bios, and white papers that get them noticed
- Conduct client satisfaction interviews as a neutral third-party
- Work toward, and hold them accountable with, their business and personal goals
- Develop good habits in time management and productivity, building and enforcing boundaries, delegating, flexibility, etc.
For more information on my writing, coaching and business development services I offer, please contact me through the Get in Touch page of this website. I look forward to connecting with you.
“The only limits are, as always, those of vision.” ~ James Broughton